Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 3 mal aufgerufen
 Tipps und Erfahrungen beim Schreiben und Veröffentlichen
laiyongcai92 Offline

14.01.2019 07:31
The Tampa Bay Rays are on quite a run antworten

ST. PETERSBURG Clay Buchholz Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Kevin Kiermaier tripled to key a two-run sixth inning, Tommy Pham homered and the Rays won their seventh straight game by beating the major league-leading Boston Red Sox 5-1 on Saturday night.“We’ve gotten some confidence, and I think we’ve found our identity,” Tampa Bay manager Kevin Cash said.The surprising Rays will try to become the first team this season to sweep Boston in a series Sunday when the teams complete a three-game set.“We’ve been good on getaway days and day games,” Red Sox manager Alex Cora said. “It would be a good day to put everything together, finish strong and turn the page in this stadium.”Tampa Bay is a season-high eight games over .500 (69-61). The Rays have allowed three or fewer runs in seven consecutive games.J.D. Martinez had two doubles in four at-bats for the Red Sox, who have lost five of seven. Boston (90-41) had its AL East lead sliced to seven games over the New York Yankees, who swept a doubleheader at Baltimore.“At the end of the day I felt like we lost this game because we didn’t take it to them and they took it to us,” Red Sox starter Rick Porcello said. “That’s not usually the case for our ballclub.”Martinez (.337) jumped ahead of teammate Mookie Betts (.335) for the best batting average in the majors. Martinez also leads in RBIs (110) and is second in the AL in homers (38).Betts was hitless in four at-bats and is 6 for 38 (.158) over his last nine games.Tampa Bay chased Porcello (15-7) in the sixth after Kiermaier tripled and Willy Adames was hit by a pitch. Kiermaier scored on a wild pitch by Ryan Brasier before Joey Wendle made it 3-1 later in the inning on a sacrifice fly.“That was a huge hit, maybe the biggest one of the night Andrew Chafin Jersey ,” Cash said about Kiermaier’s triple.Pham hit a solo shot off Brandon Workman in the seventh, and Ji-Man Choi’s RBI triple put Tampa Bay up 5-1 in the eighth.Pham returned after missing three games with a dislocated right ring finger.“I didn’t think I had enough power to hit a home run,” Pham said. “My grip strength isn’t quite there, but I had enough.”Porcello gave up three runs and six hits over five-plus innings.Rays starter Ryan Yarbrough allowed one run and five hits in five-plus innings. Ryne Stanek (2-3) replaced Yarbrough and worked a scoreless inning for the win.Tampa Bay threatened in four of the first five innings but went 2 for 11 with runners in scoring positions during that stretch. Brandon Lowe had an RBI single in the fourth that tied it 1-all.Boston scored in the second on Mitch Moreland’s double-play grounder.MALLEX MENDINGCash visited OF Mallex Smith, who was hospitalized Friday with a viral infection and should be discharged in the next couple of days. “I think he’s going to have a lengthy process, probably, of getting back,” Cash said. “He’s in good spirits. He seemed night and day different from where he was (Friday).”TRAINER’S ROOMRed Sox: Cora hasn’t completely ruled out 2B Dustin Pedroia, limited to three games in May following left knee surgery, from playing again this season. “We don’t have anything set as far as timetables Darryl Strawberry Jersey , but we’re feeling good with the progress,” Cora said. … LHP Chris Sale (left shoulder inflammation) could resume throwing soon after the team returns home Monday. … LHP Eduardo Rodriguez (sprained right ankle) will make a rehab start Monday with Double-A Portland.UP NEXTRays All-Star LHP Blake Snell (15-5) will face Boston RHP and former teammate Nathan Eovaldi (5-5) on Sunday. “He really helped me with my work ethic and led by example,” said Snell, who is 2-0 with a 0.95 ERA in three starts against Boston this season. “That’s just him as a player and a person. He’s very special.” Eovaldi is 2-1 with a 2.89 ERA in five starts with Boston since being acquired from the Rays on July 25. MILWAUKEE (AP) — Hunter Renfroe’s power surge is a welcome sight for the San Diego Padres.Renfroe’s grand slam keyed a six-run rally that stunned the Milwaukee Brewers and gave the Padres an 8-4 victory on Thursday.Renfroe hit a home run for the fourth straight game, a blast into the left-field bleachers off Brewers reliever Joakim Soria. San Diego entered the ninth inning trailing 4-2, but rallied against Brewers closer Corey Knebel and Soria.The Padres finished 4-3 on their Midwest road trip as they split four games with the Chicago Cubs and won two of three against the Brewers.“Part of it is guys clicking at the right time. Part of it is guys just saying, ‘Enough was enough. It’s time to go play winning baseball,'” Padres manager Andy Green said.Knebel walked the bases loaded to open the ninth and gave up an infield single to Travis Jankowski, trimming Milwaukee’s lead to 4-3. Soria induced a flyout from Eric Hosmer and had a 1-2 count on Renfroe before the Padres left fielder turned on an inside pitch.Renfroe did not chase an 0-2 pitch that just missed the strike zone.“It was a great pitch; it was off the plate,” Renfroe said. “He dropped down a little bit. I was able to lay off it and I was able to get a pitch I could handle on the next pitch and drive it out of the ballpark.”Franmil Reyes capped the six-run outburst with a solo homer to right field off Jacob Barnes.Knebel (2-3) did not retire any of the four hitters he faced in the ninth.“Couldn’t throw a strike http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-jacob-degrom-jersey ,” Knebel said. “That was it. Nothing else going on. I just couldn’t find the zone.”Brewers manager Craig Counsell said he may use other options to close games in the future.“Whether it’s the seventh, eighth, ninth or sixth, we need those outs,” Counsell said. “I think the next time out, we’ll get him an easier spot for sure but at some point, we’re going to try to get him back to working big spots in the game.“I think we function best when Corey handles the ninth, but if we have to do things a little differently to get him back on track, then that’s how we’ll approach it.”Milwaukee finished a 3-3 homestand and dropped two games behind the first-place Cubs in the National League Central Division race.Padres reliever Kirby Yates (4-0) pitched a scoreless eighth for the victory and Craig Stammen closed it out with a perfect ninth.Brewers starter Junior Guerra allowed two runs and eight hits in six innings and was helped by three double plays. The Padres hit into four double plays overall.Brewers second baseman Jonathan Schoop, acquired from Baltimore before the trade deadline Nolan Ryan Jersey , was 3 for 26 with his new team before hitting a two-run double down the left-field line in Milwaukee’s three-run fourth inning. The hit broke a 1-1 tie.Schoop scored the third run of the rally when he raced home from second base on Lorenzo Cain’s grounder that was misplayed by Padres shortstop Freddy Galvis.The Padres cut the deficit to 4-2 on Galvis’ solo homer in the sixth.TRAINER’S ROOMBrewers: Soria suffered a groin injury in the ninth and was removed while pitching to Reyes.EASY FOR YOU TO SAY: Newly acquired Mike Moustakas has become a quick hit with Brewers fans, judging from the “Moooose” calls going around Miller Park in the past week.He hit a flyout to center as a pinch hitter on Thursday. He has a .268 batting average in his first 12 games with Milwaukee, while hitting two home runs and driving in six runs.“It’s just personality,” Counsell said. “He’s an open book. He’s going to wear everything out in the open.“He’s going to get his uniform dirty, dive and make plays like that. You can see from the stadium that the chants have started already. It’s fun to say ‘Moose’. It just is. It’s a fun word to say. It’s a good nickname as well and it’s easy to get attached to guys like that.”UP NEXTBrewers: RHP Freddy Peralta (5-2, 3.54 ERA) will make his 11th start and second against the Braves as Milwaukee opens an eight-game road trip. He is coming off an 8-4 victory over Colorado on Saturday.Braves: RHP Kevin Gausman (5-9, 4.47 ERA) was acquired in a trade deadline deal with Baltimore and lost his Braves debut on Aug. 4, a 3-0 defeat to the New York Mets. He allowed three runs and six hits in five innings.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de