Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 397 mal aufgerufen
 Texte aller Art, Gedichte, Lyrik, Kurzgeschichten, Altbeiträge
Taurusgirl Offline

13.03.2006 18:09
RE: Only a memory! Antworten

Hey ihr
...ist mir mal so durch den Kopf gegangen (in der unwichtigsten Schulstunde überhaupt...Deutsch) und ich dachte ich sollte es ma nieder schreiben;-)
Ich weiß...ist nicht grad super...aber jede fängt ja mal klein an=)

Only a memory!
A word,a touch,a memory!
Rember you...wasn´t it fun...or even love???
No not from your site...but from my!!!
Every night,I couldn´t sleep,'cause I thought about you...I saw your eyes,I felt your touch.
And when I slept,I dreamed about you...about your eyes,when they looked at me...your fingers,which striped my skin...
Than one day...I asked you...you said yes!!
I was so happy...the day bevor,my thought were bye you...only by you!!!
I coulnd´t membered the day...you...only you are in my memories
Bevor you said bye...you hughed me,my heart went to burn...you leave me...I was still irritated...you saw a last in my eyes...
The next days,I wanted to see you,to talked you...but always I had to go to a other places as you...
Than we talked...I was so nervus,but you...you didn´t saw this.
So we lived day for day,week for week...month for month
On one day...it was a funny day...I was so lucky...but than...I see this moment ahead my eyes...I saw you,you and...and your girlfriend...my world,my dreames broken...but you...you didn´t saw it,this I though will be better for you...and what be better for you,this I want!!!
So we lived a few weeks
Than...one evening,you asked me...what I thought...I said nothing was importand for you...but you felt,that I lied...
you wanted to know this...so I said you...all...all,that I loved you and I signed off with my boyfriend...'cause off you
After this...you talked with my like very good friends...
I´m so happy,that all is okay between us!!!
In forener times...I loved you...but today I "like" you like a very good friend!!!
But never forgott,the love...the love come and go...when the love think is good or bad...so nobody can know what will be in a few years!!?
But I hope,that we stayed friends for a long,long time!!!

Sooooo also ich hoffe es gefällt euch...aller anfang is schwer...und mein Englisch is nich grad soo gut...bin ja grad erst im 8...
Naja seit nich so hart mit der Kritik,pls...Ich weiß,dass es sehr viele "..." in dem Text gibt...Es soll auch so sein!!Und wer Rechtschreibfehler findet,darf...nein muss... sie einpacken und mit nach Hause nehmen xP

liebe grüße
alex^-^

[edit]
aus zwei Beiträgen zusammengefügt. (Schreiberling)

[ Editiert von Administrator Schreiberling am 13.03.06 18:24 ]

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz